We can’t wait to have you join us! We are excited to offer you flights (2 ounce pours of a selection of three wines for you to sample), glasses, and bottles to be enjoyed at the winery or in the comfort of your home. If you’d like to join us at the winery, reservations are required.
We will be open August 8 + 9 for club members, and August 15 + 16 to the public.
Our tasting room is conveniently located on S Vasco Road, less than three miles from 580. We are taking every precaution to ensure the safety of our guests, staff, and community, and are implementing a few new practices in order to do so.
- Reservations are required for all guests. In addition, the purchase of food will be required per Alameda County regulations. We’re excited to partner with Salt Craft Restaurant and Danville Cheese (amazing local partners) to provide guests with some incredible food options.
- Masks are required upon arrival at Omega Road and should remain in place until seated at your table. All guests must be present in order to be seated.
- We can accommodate parties of up to 6 people so long as all guests are from the same “social bubble.”
- Dogs are always welcome at Omega Road. Please keep your dog on a leash and within 6 feet. Please do not let your dog interact with guests outside of your party.
- As much as we would love to have you enjoy your entire afternoon at Omega Road Winery, we have reserved a table in your name for 60 min. This enables us to take care of as many guests as possible in the safest way possible. We appreciate your understanding.
- You are free to purchase a bottle, a glass, or pick from one of our flight options. If you’ve purchased a flight and would like to grab a bottle (or 2…or 10) of your new favorite wine, we are thrilled to provide you with a 10% discount on your bottle purchase. Club members always receive a complimentary tasting and 20% discount on wine purchases.
- We are taking the utmost care in ensuring the safety of you and our team and are following the guidelines provided by the CDC and the ACPHD.